Topseal is the ultimate BBA Certified fibreglass flat roofing system. Topseal GRP (also known as fibreglass) roofing systems are installed exclusively by fully trained and approved installers and supplied with a 20 – 40 year product and workmanship guarantee with the back-up of a full customer service, technical support and quality control team. Here are just a few of the reasons why Topseal is the ultimate roofing system:
- 20-40 year product & workmanship guarantee with an optional insolvency guarantee against workmanship.
- Proven performance with over a million square metres fitted over the last 20 years and still going strong!
- Versatile and flexible for new build, replacement roofs, listed or iconic buildings.
- Only fitted by trained and Topseal approved installation teams UK wide.
- Environmentally sustainable by design and safe to install. No heat required. Rated A/A+ in the generic BRE Green Guide.
- Fire Retardant and completely UV resistant
- Over 1,000 different combinations of colours, and specialist finishes available.
Accredited and certified
- ISO:9001 certified: International quality standard. This international quality standard is independent confirmation that we are focused on delivering customer satisfaction through a reliable and standardised process of operating our business.
- ISO:14001 certified: This is the International Standard for Environmental Management. This means we are committed to operating an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) meeting all specified requirements.
- BBA Approved. The British Board of Agrément is the UK’s main independent body for verifying a manufacturer’s claims about their product. These statements are outlined within the Topseal BBA certificate which is available from our website or from www.bbacerts. co.uk (certificate no: 93/2932). This is a guarantee that the stated performance of the product has been independently tested and verified.
Environmentally sustainable & safe
Topseal is a truly ‘green’ roofing system. The timber decking used is from fully certified FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) members and the product is applied without the need for heat, so installation is both safe and environmentally neutral.
As well as the internationally recognised ISO:14001 environmental management certification, Topseal’s flat roofing and waterproofing systems correspond to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification , which, when installed to Topseal’s specification achieves a summary rating of A’ within domestic roofing works and A+ for commercial roofing works.
GRP has been established as the gold standard for containing or excluding water in a number of demanding applications such as boats, wind turbines or water tanks. This technology has been specially adapted in the UK by Topseal’s research and development.
Installers you can trust
Any GRP roofing system is only as good as the team that installs it. Every Topseal approved installer has passed the comprehensive Topseal training course, which covers every aspect of installation, product knowledge and customer service. All installers have access to full industry-leading technical support and can install the product to comply with our quality benchmarks.
Once an installer has been approved by Topseal, completed job maybe assessed by Topseal through follow-up courtesy customer satisfaction telephone calls and random surveys and inspections to ensure that our service meets your expectations.
A range of options for the perfect roof
Topseal is available in a wide range of colours and finishes to a bespoke roof including colours to match RAL and BS4800 colour standards. For historic properties rolled rib joints can be incorporated to give the appearance of lead, while a clean contemporary style can be achieved with integrated hidden gutters.