What do we do differently? And what are the benefits?
There are a multitude of methods to install fascia, soffit and guttering. The most commonly used system is very simplistic within its initial approach, but also very problematic further down the line. The ‘Capped’ procedure involves, as the name suggests, ‘capping’ over old timber fascia board and soffit with new UPVC alternatives. This certainly may work in the short-term, but fixing new UPVC plastics to either rotten or potentially rotting timber framework is nothing less than a failed system waiting to happen.
Beaumont Bespoke Roofing & Building strictly adhere to the most professional and comprehensive procedure possible. This ensures not only the maximum lifetime for your newly installed system, but also completely eliminates any issues with regards to potential water ingress as a consequence of a lesser installed formula of works.
The installation of the correct fascia, soffit and guttering system is as important as the products used therein. Beaumont Bespoke Roofing & Building only use the highest grades of UPVC plastics, working alongside both Eurocell and Swish Building exclusively, to ensure not only the highest level of detail is upheld within the installation process, but also the best products on the market are used in conjunction thereof.
Our full strip and removal process is clearly detailed below;
- Full strip and removal of rotten/failing timber fascia, or old ‘capped’ UPVC fascia, soffits and bargeboards.
- Full strip and removal of old guttering system including downpipes.
- Installation and mechanical fix of pressure treated laths to full property perimeter.
- The removal of the first 2-3 courses of tiles, the supply and fitting of high grade waterproof/breathable membrane and new building regulated timber laths to the aforementioned courses.
- Re-tile and secure using copper or aluminium clout nails as required.
- Supply and fit of Eve Protection Units to ensure a fully sealed and watertight lower roof section.
- Supply and fit of non-fade, high-grade UPVC fascia, soffit, guttering and downpipes.
- All Fascia, Soffit and Guttering supplied by the market-leading brands such as Swish Building and Eurocell.
- Completely dispose of all waste, and the clients site to be left clean and tidy.
Beaumont Bespoke Roofing & Building offer a 10-Year Fitting Warranty, and up to a 20-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty as standard.